Gilman School, Baltimore, MD, grades K-12, graduated 1969
- Co-captain of the Gilman Football Team.
- Received Special Faculty Award at graduation with the following inscription: “To James Brooks Bradley from the Faculty with appreciation for his unfailing cheerfulness, and steadfast loyalty to everything the School stands for, and for his commitment to the highest principles of strong character.”
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, graduated 1973, BA in Economics
- Member of the 1971 NCAA Lacrosse Championship Team.
- Tri-Captain of the Varsity Lacrosse Team. All-American in 1973.
Loyola College, Baltimore, MD, graduated 1985, MBA in Finance
- 1974 – 1977: Commercial Banking
- 1977: Entered the Financial Services field
- 1980 – 1988: Partner, Webster McDonald Bradley, Inc.
- 1988: Founded The Bradley Company
- Member – Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member – Million Dollar Round Table
- Member – Top of the Table
- Member Advisory Board - John F. Kennedy Institute for Handicapped Children, 1979-1982.
- Member Board of Trustees - Gilman School, 1992-1997.
- Financial Supporter - Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation.
- Current Member Board of Directors - US Lacrosse Foundation.