Gilman School, Baltimore, MD, grades K-12
- Co-captain of the Gilman Football Team.
- Received Special Faculty Award at graduation with the following inscription: “To James Brooks Bradley from the Faculty with appreciation for his unfailing cheerfulness, and steadfast loyalty to everything the School stands for, and for his commitment to the highest principles of strong character.”
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, BA in Economics
- Member of Lacrosse NCAA National Championship Team.
- Tri-Captain of the Varsity Lacrosse Team and All-American.
Loyola College, Baltimore, MD, graduated 1985, MBA in Finance
- 1977: Entered the Financial Services field.
- 1980-1988: Partner, Webster McDonald Bradley, Inc.
- 1988: Founded The Bradley Company.
- Member, Baltimore Estate Planning Council.
- Member, Million Dollar Round Table.
- Member, Top of the Table.
- Member, Advisory Board - John F. Kennedy Institute for Handicapped Children, 1979-1982.
- Member, Board of Trustees - Gilman School, 1992-1997.
- Financial Supporter - Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation.
- Member, Board of Directors - US Lacrosse Foundation, 2011-2016